StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tigreson NFL Sunday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MOFO

here ya go buddy

always willing to lend a hand to a fellow capper....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=****s%20with&defid=2630163

MF

DISCLAIMER: If you are new here you should only post picks because the identity police scour these threads like cheetahs on the hunt. OF COURSE I MEAN (POINTMAGIC) WHEN I SPEAK OF "IDENTITY POLICE"

WHAT? i cant hear you??!?!!?!?!?!! "oh! no! he doesnt get paid....no, he's not a mod...no he doesnt work for the site...he just likes f'n with people til they crack and say something that is worthy of kicking them out....its like a jake calling you a n***** or m*********** trying to get you to hit him so he can arrest you...... yes i know....shame these people exist....

Old Post 06-01-12 01:49 AM
MOFO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOFO Click here to Send MOFO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Try this word on for size you mutterlicious jackazz!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...s&defid=5252189

Old Post 06-01-12 02:11 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MOFO

sorry

i dont understand the gibberish u speak of.

MF

DISCLAIMER: If you are new here you should only post picks because the identity police scour these threads like cheetahs on the hunt. OF COURSE I MEAN (POINTMAGIC) WHEN I SPEAK OF "IDENTITY POLICE"

WHAT? i cant hear you??!?!!?!?!?!! "oh! no! he doesnt get paid....no, he's not a mod...no he doesnt work for the site...he just likes f'n with people til they crack and say something that is worthy of kicking them out....its like a jake calling you a n***** or m*********** trying to get you to hit him so he can arrest you...... yes i know....shame these people exist....

Old Post 06-01-12 02:12 AM
MOFO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOFO Click here to Send MOFO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Before I clicked that, I would of bet that would have meant a kid w out a mother.

But that definition is priceless !

Old Post 06-01-12 02:18 AM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Showstoppa

He can hide behind all the handles he wants. They are all fkn with the wrong one daddy!!

LOL

Old Post 06-01-12 02:23 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You are killing me!!!

Hilarious.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 06-01-12 02:23 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MOFO

the f'n with the wrong one theme song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g8XS_ix_Dk

MF

Old Post 06-01-12 02:45 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: